How do I register for the events??
If you attend: Brandeis University, Carnegie Mellon University, Ithaca College, Johns Hopkins, Pomona College, St. Lawrence University or University of Rochester – Login to your campus Handshake system, search for the events, job postings and interviews right in your campus Handshake system!
Click here if you attend: Boston College, Colgate University, George Washington University, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Sarah Lawrence College, Skidmore College, University of Notre Dame, University of Southern California or Washington University in St. Louis.
- Click “Sign up for an account” and create a Student account with your college email address by clicking Student/Alumni and then “Register a New Account” at the bottom. Registrations without a college email address will be declined.
- Confirm your email address – Watch for an email from Handshake so you can confirm your address.
- PLEASE NOTE! Your account will need to be approved once you register! This will be processed multiple times a day on regular business day, and at least once per day over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. You will receive an email confirmation once your account has been approved, and you can then register for events, view postings, etc.
If you had an account last year for CICs you can use the same account, so login with your email and/or click “forgot password” to reset it.
Complete your profile
- – Once your account is confirmed, you should update/complete your profile, particularly your grad date, student class year, and college. COLLEGE will be listed under your primary education, just click on the pencil icon next to the CIC logo, and under College put your home institution.
- Register for the CIC event(s) you will be attending, view and apply for internship/job postings, and also put your resume into the various resume books for the city you are attending.