|Registration Type||Early-Bird (9/15-10/14)||Regular (10/15-11/15)||Late (11/16-12/31)|
Washington DC CIC
*Registrations include a table for the Morning Career Fair, and lunch if staying on for afternoon interviews. Additional interview tables and recruiter lunches can be added to your package during the registration process.
1. Create a Handshake Account (if you have one skip to Step 2)- If you do not already have a Handshake account, you’ll need to create one via the following steps:
- Go to http://cic.joinhandshake.com
- Click the employer login button
- Click “create account.” If you’re the first person registering from your company, you’ll need to create a company profile, if not you’ll create your profile and need to be approved by your company’s point of contact (we can assist with this if needed!)
- Once you create your user account you’ll just need to wait for an account authorization email to verify your account.
There’s also a guide to creating an account at https://joinhandshake.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/219133047-How-do-I-create-a-user-account-
If you do not receive your verification email, make sure to check your spam folder, it will be coming from Handshake directly. Please let us know if you have any difficulties setting up your account please contact Handshake Support at email@example.com so they can get you sorted out!
2. Register for Career and Internship Connection
Once you have an account, just click on the links below to access the events, login and register! (You can also search for them under Career Fairs if that’s easier)
Boston – January 6, 2017
Boston Marriott Copley Place
New York City – January 10, 2017
New York Hilton Midtown
Washington, D.C. – January 12, 2017
Cloyd Heck Marvin Center, George Washington University