CIC recruiting events blend the best of a career fair and on-site interview day!
- Promote opportunities with your organization and develop brand awareness
- Identify candidates from selective, nationally ranked and diverse institutions
- Interview graduating seniors and/or internship candidates
Boston – January 6, 2017
Boston Marriott Copley Place
New York City – January 10, 2017
New York Hilton Midtown
Washington, D.C. – January 12, 2017
Cloyd Heck Marvin Center, George Washington University
- Events bring the students to you! – Events take place in NYC, DC, and Boston during the college winter break, candidates attend with the goal of working or interning in your area.
- Cost Effective – affordable registration rates and no additional charge for interview space
- Access candidates at schools your organization may not traditionally recruit with
- Flexible interview options – Pre-schedule, schedule day of, or both!
What are the events like?
Registration and Interview Application
- Employer Registration opens September 15th, and you have until November 15th to post job descriptions.
- Students begin registering October 15th, and apply for positions and interviews until November 28th.
- Employer receive applicant bundles on November 29th, and can select interview candidates for two weeks, build their schedules, and fill remaining slots day-of
Day of the events
Career Fair – 9 or 9:30-11:30am
- Meet additional candidates, distribute organization materials, and promote opportunities
- We encourage candidates to talk with employers during the career fair to ask about interview availability for the afternoon, as well as collect contact information for post-event follow up.
On-Site Interviews 12:30-5pm
- On-site table interviews, with an average of 8 interviews per schedule
- Last year over 1200 interviews took place across the four events, with an average of 85 per event added on-site
- You can pre-schedule interviews from November 29th application packets, schedule at the career fair, or a combination of both.