New York City CIC
|Registration Type||Early-Bird (9/15-10/14)||Regular (10/15-11/15)||Late (11/16-12/31)|
*Registrations include a table for the Morning Career Fair, and lunch if staying on for afternoon interviews. Additional interview tables and recruiter lunches can be added to your package during the registration process.
1. Create a Handshake Account (if you have one skip to Step 2)- If you do not already have a Handshake account, you’ll need to create one via the following steps:
- Go to http://cic.joinhandshake.com
- Click the employer login button
- Click “create account.” If you’re the first person registering from your company, you’ll need to create a company profile, if not you’ll create your profile and need to be approved by your company’s point of contact (we can assist with this if needed!)
- Once you create your user account you’ll just need to wait for an account authorization email to verify your account.
There’s also a guide to creating an account at https://joinhandshake.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/219133047-How-do-I-create-a-user-account-
If you do not receive your verification email, make sure to check your spam folder, it will be coming from Handshake directly. Please let us know if you have any difficulties setting up your account please contact Handshake Support at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can get you sorted out!
2. Register for Career and Internship Connection
Once you have an account, just click on the link below to access the event, login and register! (You can also search for it under Career Fairs if that’s easier)
New York City – January 9, 2018
New York Hilton Midtown