CIC recruiting events blend the best of a career fair and on-site interview day!
- Promote opportunities with your organization and develop brand awareness
- Identify candidates from selective, nationally ranked and diverse institutions
- Interview graduating seniors and/or internship candidates
New York City – January 9, 2018
New York Hilton Midtown
Please note: Our Boston and Washington DC events will be on hiatus in 2018 while we go through a strategic planning process. Employers and students interested in those markets are encouraged to attend the NYC event on January 9th, as it will be open to positions and employers from all three metro areas.
- Events bring the students to you! – Events take place in NYC, DC, and Boston during the college winter break, candidates attend with the goal of working or interning in your area.
- Cost Effective – affordable registration rates and no additional charge for interview space
- Access candidates at schools your organization may not traditionally recruit with
- Flexible interview options – Pre-schedule, schedule day of, or both!
What are the events like?
Registration and Interview Application
- Employer Registration opens September 15th, and you have until November 15th to post job descriptions.
- Students begin registering October 15th, and apply for positions and interviews until November 28th.
- Employer receive applicant bundles on November 29th, and can select interview candidates for two weeks, build their schedules, and fill remaining slots day-of
Day of the events
Career Fair – 9 or 9:30-11:30am
- Meet additional candidates, distribute organization materials, and promote opportunities
- We encourage candidates to talk with employers during the career fair to ask about interview availability for the afternoon, as well as collect contact information for post-event follow up.
On-Site Interviews 12:30-5pm
- On-site table interviews, with an average of 8 interviews per schedule
- Last year over 1200 interviews took place across the four events, with an average of 85 per event added on-site
- You can pre-schedule interviews from November 28th application packets, schedule at the career fair, or a combination of both.