CIC recruiting events blend the best of a career fair and on-site interview day!
- Promote opportunities with your organization and develop brand awareness
- Identify candidates from selective, nationally ranked and diverse institutions
- Interview graduating seniors and/or internship candidates
New York City – January 8, 2019
New York Hilton Midtown
- Events bring the students to you! – Event takes place in NYC during the college winter break, candidates attend with the goal of working or interning in the tri-state area.
- Cost Effective – affordable registration rates and no additional charge for interview space
- Access candidates at schools your organization may not traditionally recruit with
- Flexible interview options – Pre-schedule, schedule day of, or both!
What are the events like?
Registration and Interview Application
- Employer Registration opens September 15th, and you have until November 15th to post job descriptions.
- Students begin registering October 15th, and apply for positions and interviews until November 28th.
- Employer receive applicant bundles on November 29th, and can select interview candidates for two weeks, build their schedules, and fill remaining slots day-of
Day of the events
Career Fair – 9:00am-noon
- Meet additional candidates, distribute organization materials, and promote opportunities
- We encourage candidates to talk with employers during the career fair to ask about interview availability for the afternoon, as well as collect contact information for post-event follow up.
On-Site Interviews 1:00-5:00pm
- On-site table interviews, with an average of 7 interviews per schedule
- Last year over 600 interviews took place at the event, with over 120 added on-site
- You can pre-schedule interviews from November 27th application packets, schedule at the career fair, or a combination of both.